Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Taylor Tuesday.....on Wednesday

My bad. I missed yesterday. Crucify me. I will, however, fix my mistake by being a day late. Here's your sports tuesday....on wednesday.

NBA:
The All-Star game is this weekend, in Dallas. Alright. Big Deal. Wanna fight about it? Personally, I could care less that its here in my hometown because I don't have tickets and can't even come close to affording them. Now, with that being said, the Mavs hit the stretch hard as they finish the first half of the season losing 5 of their last 7 (the two wins coming against a terrible golden state team), and 6 of their last 10. The Mavs aren't the only contender feeling bad about their recent stretch though, as the injury prone Celtics have also dropped 5 of their last 10 and are an even .500 since January. Things are not all bad in the NBA though as the Cavaliers, the NBA's hottest current team, have won their past 12 games, and the Jazz, the second hottest team, have won 9 in a row.

College b-ball:
Kansas stays on top in this week's polls with Syracuse and Kentucky rounding out a close second. Kansas looks to be the best basketball team this year with both a strong inside and outside presence. Kentucky, by far, has the best player though in John Wall. I mean seriously this kid know's how to play basketball. I consider you sports stupid if you have yet to watch this kid play a basketball game.
Falling teams: Texas, North Carolina
I feel better about putting Texas in this category, as they have dropped 5 of their last 7 (must be a texas thing) ever since A&M took them to overtime in January.
Rising teams: Texas A&M
Ever since taking Texas in to overtime in January, the aggies have posted a 5-1 record with wins coming against Texas Tech and Baylor. Their first real test comes in 5 days though as they take on number 1 ranked Kansas.

Its B-Ball season so thats all I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment