Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Kanye Playlist

If more people commented and made their presence felt in this blog I would proceed with this post by asking, "What are your top five Kanye songs?" But seeing as no one that isn't an admin, except gritstains, has ever commented on any of our posts I won't ask that and instead assume this is the best Kanye West top 5.

I would like to note, however, that if the featured artist on any of these playlists is a rapper I only choose a song that is from one of that artist's cds or mixtapes. Additionally, I don't like choosing songs in which a guest artist out performs the featured artist. (For example, I did not choose So Appalled off of Kanye's newest cd because I think Jay-z destroys Ye's verse. Also why I didn't choose the Diamonds Remix with Jay because he wipes the floor with West on that one too) It is up for debate, however, on whether Nicki Minaj beats Ye in Monster. I think his verse is good enough though to consider it a top 5 of his.

No comments:

Post a Comment